Diva Cloud banishes any physical restrictions previously attributed to PBX. It’s powerful enough to supercharge remote-working and secure a company’s future in a world dominated by technological advancements, making it a compelling addition to any and all workforces.
What this means for your business:
FULLY FEATURED PHONE SYSTEM
- The ideal all-rounder: All of the on-premise PBX call features and many more – hosted through the cloud.
- Hosted: Users can operate the handset, web portal and/or application, while we manage the phone system and take care of the rest.
- Reliable: Powered via tightly secure and resilient data centers.
- Advanced feature packs: Completely tailor the user’s experience into a call center solution, reception console and more.
- Efficiency & visibility: Features such as instant messaging, presence, video and screen sharing will get teams working more productively and enhance collaborations.
- Real-time presence: Information on all colleagues’ availability is instantly visible.
- BYOD Culture: Our software is supported on iOS and Android.
- Skype for business: Full and easy integration into Skype via add-on app.
- Adaptable: Flexible architecture allows for the adaptability of inbuilt features to suit individual business requirements.
- On-demand access: Easy to access and with unlimited application control, businesses have the flexibility to prioritise, manage, move phones or update users in an instant.
- Intuitive: User friendly web, PC and smartphone interfaces have been designed with familiarity in mind, keeping usability straightforward.
- Suitable for all business types: Designed to scale, so ideal for all business sizes be it a single office or multiple locations across the globe.
- Expandable: On-demand features and same-day provisioning mean companies can expand freely and Diva Cloud will be supportive.
- Future-proof: Diva Cloud’s technology, with ongoing R&D investment by Ericsson-LG, continues to evolve in line with emerging future trends. Updates don’t cause any interruptions to business operations.
“Staff productivity has improved no end as each person can now contact each other directly through portable phones, mobile apps and softphones. We have saved money, streamlined our communications, been transparent and future-proofed our communications.”
Lee Brocklehurst, IT Manager, Blue Diamond Group