Did you know that the average SME employee loses 15 minutes every day due to slow internet connectivity?
Sounds about right, doesn’t it?
Growing businesses can no longer tolerate productivity misdemeanors – not if they want to win. So, it’s time to conquer the future and the only way, is the Gigabit Fibre way.
The long-term repercussions of efficiency-lacking business broadband can be catastrophic, especially in a world where reliability equates to profitability. Gigabit Fibre provides your business with affordable access to big bandwidths, supporting and carrying your workforce in the most responsive way possible.
What this means for your business:
Ultrafast Gigabit Speeds
- Transfer even the largest of files in a flash: 10-100 times faster than most business connections.
- End crippling upload / download speeds: runs over an ultra-low latency pure fibre network – not a shred of time-limiting copper in sight.
- Attainability: Gigabit Fibre represents the perfect platform for businesses both now and in the future.
- Maximise related investments: get the very best out of cloud storage, hosted applications, remote back-up and VoIP (simultaneously). Confidently plan system and ICT network upgrades (including SDN and network virtualisation strategies).
- Boost productivity: gigabit speeds enhance efficiency, supporting a growing business and workforce impeccably.
- Business Continuity: independent network perfect for resilient or diverse links.
- True value for money: Unlimited data usage at affordable high speeds with no unexpected extra charges at the end of the month and competitive SLA’s.
Network Resilience & Reliability
- Rock-solid dependability: worry free connectivity that is incredibly resistant to flooding, falling trees and power cuts.
- Resilient: if a fibre break occurs traffic simply re-routes itself.
- Trusted across UK: CityFibre’s robust networks already underpin many local councils, mobile operators, large businesses and service providers themselves.