Are you considering scaling up your business?
Would you like it to thrive in the Digital Age?
Following on from the fast completion of the Digital Growth Voucher pilot and phase 2 scheme, due to unprecedented demand, Digital Enterprise have now released Connectivity Vouchers.
Diva Telecom is a chosen supplier of this business support programme, which enables eligible companies to invest in upgrading their business broadband with up to £1,000 worth of funding.
Aimed at growth focused SMEs based in the Leeds City region, the Connectivity Voucher scheme is backed by the government and funded by the EU.
The Connectivity Voucher has been created to assist in covering some of the costs towards upgrading a company’s business broadband to above 30 mbps, or doubling it if it is currently higher than this.
Many businesses struggle to grow with poor broadband speeds, the Connectivity Voucher aims to give more businesses opportunities for growth with an enhanced and reliable digital connection.
The intended use of these vouchers is to help cover the cost of upgrading a business’ digital connection through:
- Installation costs including physical connection & any excess construction costs to reach a network
- Hardware needed for the connection such as a firewall, router, receiver/antennae (for wireless connections)
- Virtual servers and software licences (subject to limitation of upfront costs only)
- Consultancy/project management cost – capped at 25% of the voucher (max £250)
Connectivity Voucher applications can be for either one or a bundle of solutions. Two written quotations will, however, be required for each.
Leeds City Region
Local districts covered by this scheme include; Bradford, Calderdale, Craven, Harrogate, Kirklees, Leeds, Selby, Wakefield and York.
In order to qualify for the Connectivity Voucher, applicants must have:
- A Headquarter or main operating centre in the Leeds City Region
- Been trading for at least 12 months
- Fewer than 250 employees
- An annual turnover of below €50 million (approx. £43m)
- An annual balance sheet total not exceeding €43 million (approx. £39m)
Businesses need to indicate how this digital investment will generate a positive economic impact. For example:
- Digital transformation due to better connectivity
- Number of jobs created
- Increase in speed and quality of digital connectivity – up and downloading
How Diva can help
Diva Telecom has developed a strong relationship with the Digital Enterprise and as a result, we’d like to extend a helping hand to eligible companies wanting to apply for the Connectivity Voucher, by consulting on which technology is worthy or appropriate to invest in and by providing more information that’s easier to digest.
Released in September 2017, up to 250 Connectivity Vouchers are available to eligible SMEs on a first come first served basis, so get in touch with us now.