Diva Cloud banishes any physical restrictions previously attributed to PBX. It’s powerful enough to supercharge remote-working and secure a company’s future in a world dominated by technological advancements, making it a compelling addition to any and all workforces.
What this means for your business:
FULLY FEATURED PHONE SYSTEM
- The ideal all-rounder: All of the on-premise PBX call features and many more – hosted through the cloud.
- Hosted: Users can operate the handset, web portal and/or application, while we manage the phone system and take care of the rest.
- Reliable: Powered via tightly secure and resilient data centers.
- Advanced feature packs: Completely tailor the user’s experience into a call center solution, reception console and more.
- Efficiency & visibility: Features such as instant messaging, presence, video and screen sharing will get teams working more productively and enhance collaborations.
- Real-time presence: Information on all colleagues’ availability is instantly visible.
- BYOD Culture: Our software is supported on iOS and Android.
- Skype for business: Full and easy integration into Skype via add-on app.
- Adaptable: Flexible architecture allows for the adaptability of inbuilt features to suit individual business requirements.
- On-demand access: Easy to access and with unlimited application control, businesses have the flexibility to prioritise, manage, move phones or update users in an instant.
- Intuitive: User friendly web, PC and smartphone interfaces have been designed with familiarity in mind, keeping usability straightforward.
- Suitable for all business types: Designed to scale, so ideal for all business sizes be it a single office or multiple locations across the globe.
- Expandable: On-demand features and same-day provisioning mean companies can expand freely and Diva Cloud will be supportive.
- Future-proof: Diva Cloud’s technology, with ongoing R&D investment by Ericsson-LG, continues to evolve in line with emerging future trends. Updates don’t cause any interruptions to business operations.