JOIN OUR MAILING LISTWe don’t spam or share your information with anyone else
DIVA LATEST NEWS
A Back-to-School Message
It’s that time of year again…Summer has come to a close and school term is about to begin. We understand that September can be a demanding month for teachers – so why not give yourself one less job to do?
SMS couldn’t be easier when notifying parents and teachers with upcoming dates such as inset days and closures.
How Can SMS Save Me Bundles of Time?
(1) Deadlines – SMS allows you to send bulk messages. Pupils can be sent reminders about their exam and coursework deadlines so no more excuses they ‘forgot’!
(2) Absence – Any truancy or absences can be sent to the parent’s phone to keep them fully updated
(3) Staff Meetings – When coming to arrange a meeting, a text message can be a quicker solution rather than asking staff individually
(4) School Closures – Bad weather causes issues for everyone so when the day arrives, you need to be prepared. An SMS message enables pupils, parents and teachers to be notified as soon as possible regarding a late opening or a closure.
Discovering the ease of sending a message when and wherever you want, you’ll wonder why you haven’t used SMS sooner! Not only does it save you time but it also has the following benefits:
- Cost effective
- Familiar and easy-to-use interface
- Access to SMS delivery reports
- Text messages are read instantly so your message will land directly into your customers pocket
- Enhances productivity in the workplace
To find out more from our SMS service, you can call us on 0330 333 1013 or visit our website to see the latest bundle offers.
Happy Diva-versary Darren Mitchell! Wow what a first year it has been with the launch of Diva Mobile, great custome… https://t.co/ffRIKq3yBY
These are newsworthy stories which Katrina Cliffe @KCComms recommded during her "Power of #PR" talk at … https://t.co/SArBhkDD5T
RT @GigabitHudds: We're here at the #KirkleesConf today to talk about our exciting full fibre project in Huddersfield! Come say hi and fin…
Steve Moore @CityFibre City Development Manager shared latest update of @GigabitHudds £30m #gigabit fibre infrastru… https://t.co/1yXXyJRJnN
First panel speaker @JacquiGedman_KC Chief Exec of @KirkleesCouncil talks about #Kirklees economic strategy to make… https://t.co/Iqx3g2OfAl
Interesting first talk at #KirkleesConf by David Abbott @davidatinsight about the Psychology of Pricing at… https://t.co/m4rF5lV9cg
Did you know that businesses in #Huddersfield can already benefit from the ultrafast #Gigabit Fibre service from… https://t.co/JPdqXIyZeI
We're looking forward to #KirkleesConf at @johnsmithstadia #Huddersfield tomorrow! #TuesdayMotivation https://t.co/CBNAsk8LIz
RT @SearchLeeds: We're celebrating #InternationalWomensDay by announcing a new #SearchLeeds track - Women in Digital. This track will featu…
The excellent #MWLive19 Conference ended with a thought provoking talk from @ThomasBarta to avoid "Job Restrictions… https://t.co/wtqTD2hMSo