JOIN OUR MAILING LISTWe don’t spam or share your information with anyone else
DIVA LATEST NEWS
Benefits of SMS Text Messaging for Your Business
As announced in our last blog, Diva Telecom has recently released a new white label text service, which allows our reseller clients to send out own brand SMS messages (texts) direct to their customers.
Many of our resellers had been asked at some stage if they offered SMS messages. This new service now allows them to manage the delivery of this service to their customers themselves, without having to pass their customers on to someone else. As a telecommunications services provider or reseller, offering text messaging as a core service means you can generate additional revenue.
But what are the other benefits of using SMS Text Messaging as a method of communication for your own company?
1. Response Rate for SMS Messages – The response rate for text messages is higher than for any other form of contact.
2. Instant Access to Messages – Did you know that 97% of text messages are read instantly?
3. Cost Effective – SMS text messaging is very cost-effective. And if you use it to keep your customers or members informed, you can reduce inbound calls and queries to cut costs.
4. SMS Messages are Received Direct – Texts end up where you want those most— in the recipient’s pocket. When you’ve got something urgent to say, SMS is the way.
5. SMS Messages Received Quickly – Server gone down? Urgent staff meeting? SMS text messaging is the fastest way to reach all of your employees and partners.
6. Campaigns are targeted – Haven’t you heard? Nobody likes junk mail anymore. Send a targeted SMS instead. It’s cheaper, quicker and you can measure the results
If you are interested in finding out more about how SMS text messaging could help your business, then please get in touch. We keep things simple, and with our jargon-free, step-by-step guide you can save money whilst using SMS as an effective way to target customers, contacts and prospects.
Or to discuss your ideas over the phone, give us a call today on 0330 333 0330.
0845 telephone #numbers are #nationally recognised and not tied to one geographic location - give your #business a… https://t.co/9U518RRw3z
Scheduling a last minute meeting with people around the #world is now possible – read more here:… https://t.co/tOafFctp9Q
RT @InvestLCR: We’re delighted to have been shortlisted for @Channel4 National HQ #4AlltheUK #4Sparks https://t.co/c4wxzgtFiy
RT @DigiEntLEP: We offer dedicated mentoring support to businesses across the #LeedsCityRegion to help boost confidence via a mixture of fa…
RT @workspace_hub: As Kool & The Gang once said, 'Let's celebrate!' Can you believe Workspace Hub is going to be one year old?! We'd love f…
92% of workers blame slow #internet and crashing for losing approx 30 minutes of work each day. With a #Gigabit… https://t.co/fgWeBdgVU5
Don’t fear that last minute dash to be on time to a #meeting – with #DivaConferencing you can simply dial in from y… https://t.co/hBwTuwnSh7
"Desk space, #Gigabit and coffee" Our customers @InfinityWorks discuss how the Gigabit #connection has become one o… https://t.co/nlg3q8VVFr
RT @GigabitMiniDiva: If you haven't opted in to see our marketing messages please avert your eyes to the image on the left 👀 #GDPRday #mar…
Is your business ready for a digital transformation? Read our blog and see if your business could receive up to £10… https://t.co/FR4KI8siiz