JOIN OUR MAILING LISTWe don’t spam or share your information with anyone else
DIVA LATEST NEWS
Why would I use an 03 number for my business?
We’re so glad you asked! Quite simply, Ofcom’s recently introduced 03 National Numbers are as near to perfect as we’ll get.
Why Diva Telecom rate 03 numbers:
- Free calls from mobiles – an industry first. Calls to the 03 range are counted in the mobile inclusive minute bundles, so can cost your customers nothing. This will give your customers the confidence to call you instead of feeling any uncertainty with how much the call will cost.
- From landline or mobile, 03 calls are charged at no more than the national rate, the same as calling 01 and 02 numbers.
- If you have an existing 0800 number, you can place the equivalent 03 number alongside it. With roughly 50% of business calls now coming from mobiles, you’ll be keen on giving your customers a more affordable option.
More reasons to use the National Rate 03 number range
You’ll benefit from day one as Diva’s 03 numbers come with generous inclusive minute bundles and features. Also, the number range can:
– sit on your existing number/s so you won’t lose customers
– be used as a virtual number bringing all the benefits of marketing numbers, including call routing and statistics
– be accessed internationally
– give your business national presence
– move with you when you move
– keep you going in the event of a disaster
– be numbers that you trust
Diva Telecom advises businesses on the best numbers to use. Please give us a call on 0330 333 0330.
0845 telephone #numbers are #nationally recognised and not tied to one geographic location - give your #business a… https://t.co/9U518RRw3z
Scheduling a last minute meeting with people around the #world is now possible – read more here:… https://t.co/tOafFctp9Q
RT @InvestLCR: We’re delighted to have been shortlisted for @Channel4 National HQ #4AlltheUK #4Sparks https://t.co/c4wxzgtFiy
RT @DigiEntLEP: We offer dedicated mentoring support to businesses across the #LeedsCityRegion to help boost confidence via a mixture of fa…
RT @workspace_hub: As Kool & The Gang once said, 'Let's celebrate!' Can you believe Workspace Hub is going to be one year old?! We'd love f…
92% of workers blame slow #internet and crashing for losing approx 30 minutes of work each day. With a #Gigabit… https://t.co/fgWeBdgVU5
Don’t fear that last minute dash to be on time to a #meeting – with #DivaConferencing you can simply dial in from y… https://t.co/hBwTuwnSh7
"Desk space, #Gigabit and coffee" Our customers @InfinityWorks discuss how the Gigabit #connection has become one o… https://t.co/nlg3q8VVFr
RT @GigabitMiniDiva: If you haven't opted in to see our marketing messages please avert your eyes to the image on the left 👀 #GDPRday #mar…
Is your business ready for a digital transformation? Read our blog and see if your business could receive up to £10… https://t.co/FR4KI8siiz