JOIN OUR MAILING LISTWe don’t spam or share your information with anyone else
DIVA LATEST NEWS
Why would I use an 03 number for my business?
We’re so glad you asked! Quite simply, Ofcom’s recently introduced 03 National Numbers are as near to perfect as we’ll get.
Why Diva Telecom rate 03 numbers:
- Free calls from mobiles – an industry first. Calls to the 03 range are counted in the mobile inclusive minute bundles, so can cost your customers nothing. This will give your customers the confidence to call you instead of feeling any uncertainty with how much the call will cost.
- From landline or mobile, 03 calls are charged at no more than the national rate, the same as calling 01 and 02 numbers.
- If you have an existing 0800 number, you can place the equivalent 03 number alongside it. With roughly 50% of business calls now coming from mobiles, you’ll be keen on giving your customers a more affordable option.
More reasons to use the National Rate 03 number range
You’ll benefit from day one as Diva’s 03 numbers come with generous inclusive minute bundles and features. Also, the number range can:
– sit on your existing number/s so you won’t lose customers
– be used as a virtual number bringing all the benefits of marketing numbers, including call routing and statistics
– be accessed internationally
– give your business national presence
– move with you when you move
– keep you going in the event of a disaster
– be numbers that you trust
Diva Telecom advises businesses on the best numbers to use. Please give us a call on 0330 333 0330.
Happy Diva-versary Darren Mitchell! Wow what a first year it has been with the launch of Diva Mobile, great custome… https://t.co/ffRIKq3yBY
These are newsworthy stories which Katrina Cliffe @KCComms recommded during her "Power of #PR" talk at … https://t.co/SArBhkDD5T
RT @GigabitHudds: We're here at the #KirkleesConf today to talk about our exciting full fibre project in Huddersfield! Come say hi and fin…
Steve Moore @CityFibre City Development Manager shared latest update of @GigabitHudds £30m #gigabit fibre infrastru… https://t.co/1yXXyJRJnN
First panel speaker @JacquiGedman_KC Chief Exec of @KirkleesCouncil talks about #Kirklees economic strategy to make… https://t.co/Iqx3g2OfAl
Interesting first talk at #KirkleesConf by David Abbott @davidatinsight about the Psychology of Pricing at… https://t.co/m4rF5lV9cg
Did you know that businesses in #Huddersfield can already benefit from the ultrafast #Gigabit Fibre service from… https://t.co/JPdqXIyZeI
We're looking forward to #KirkleesConf at @johnsmithstadia #Huddersfield tomorrow! #TuesdayMotivation https://t.co/CBNAsk8LIz
RT @SearchLeeds: We're celebrating #InternationalWomensDay by announcing a new #SearchLeeds track - Women in Digital. This track will featu…
The excellent #MWLive19 Conference ended with a thought provoking talk from @ThomasBarta to avoid "Job Restrictions… https://t.co/wtqTD2hMSo